Tuborg MazeCurrently Open
- Address: Pile Alle, Copenhagen, Denmark Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
A fun thing to spot during your walks around Copenhagen, the Tuborg Maze is made from hedges of beech with the Tuborg beer label placed at its centre! Start at the periphery and race our friends to spot the beer label or simply get lost in it to click some fabulous pictures from different angels! The maze is made for people of all ages- something that pulls children and parents to explore its ways all day long.
Do take some time to notice the colour of hedges that keep changing every season and is a sight on its own! If you love to visit understated places in a city, a small pit stop here will not disappoint.
How to Reach Tuborg Maze
- By Train: Carlsberg
- By Metro: Frederiksberg St. (Metro)
- By Bus: De Sma Haver (Pile Alle)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Copenhagen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Copenhagen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tuborg Maze Address: Pile Alle, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Time required to visit Tuborg Maze: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!