Vor Frelsers Kirke Tours
About Vor Frelsers Kirke, Copenhagen
Church of Our Saviour (Danish: Vor Frelsers Kirke) is a baroque church in Copenhagen, Denmark, most famous for its helix spire with an external winding staircase that can be climbed to the top, offering extensive views over central Copenhagen. It is also noted for its carillon, which is the largest in northern Europe and plays melodies every hour from 8 am to midnight.Wikipedia
Overview of Vor Frelsers Kirke
This article refers Vor Frelsers Kirke in Copenhagen, Denmark. Vor Frelsers Kirke is easily missed on a visit to Copenhagen.
Home to bountiful attractions like Church Of Our Saviour, Davids Samling, Grundtvigs Kirken, Copenhagen Opera House and Assistens Cemetery, there are many things to do in Copenhagen that you can explore on your visit.
Copenhagen is replete with experiences which can be enjoyed with any of the Copenhagen tours!
More about Copenhagen
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Copenhagen trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Add accommodation and hotels in Copenhagen that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Ibsens Hotel, Comfort Hotel Vesterbro, Hotel Nora Copenhagen and Hotel Ansgar.
Book Vor frelsers kirke Tickets And Tours
Explore Copenhagen on a food tour and learn about the Nordic countryâs burgeoning cuisine and restaurant scene! Discover produce as fresh as the Scandinavian air and scout out the localsâ favorite eateries and market halls with an expert guide at your side. Food samples change according to season, but the tour includes enough treats to comprise a full meal, with delicacies like artisan cheese, organic ice cream, home-brewed beer, open rye-bread sandwiches and more.
Skip the line at the Hard Rock Cafe in Copenhagen and head straight inside to enjoy its much-loved American-style food and famous rock ânâ roll memorabilia! Choose from two different menus (either a 2- course or 3-course meal) and then sit back and eat, soaking up the atmosphere of Copenhagen. Look around you to see a vest worn by Elvis Presley and drums from Metallicaâs world tour, among other cool mementos.
Check out the main sights of Denmark’s beautiful capital on this 3-hour bike tour of Copenhagen! Led by an expert guide, ride around this bike-friendly city to tick through its major sights. With every tour being unique and different , depending on your guide, you may get a chance to get a glance at the elegant Little Mermaid, Amalienborg Palace, star-shaped Kastellet Fortress or the postcard-perfect Nyhavn waterfront. Gain a fascinating insight into everything you see from your guide and stop for photos and breaks along the way. Numbers are limited to 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
Experience the best of Copenhagen and its most famous sights on this 3-hour walking tour. Be enchanted by the Danish capital as you admire the Little Mermaid, stroll the oh-so-pretty Nyhavn waterfront, and view Christiansborg Palace, Amalienborg Palace and landmarks such as Rosenborg Castle and Torvehallerne food market. Discover the city’s tangled history as you walk, and listen spellbound as your guide waxes lyrical about their favorite sights and districts. With numbers limited to 10 people, this small-group tour ensures the full attention of your guide.
Share your experience - Rate Vor Frelsers Kirke, Copenhagen
- Other Attractions
- Napfenyfurdo Aquapolis
- Dom Square
- Szeged Synagogue
- Votive Church
- The Old Bridge Restaurant
- Museum Of Water Conservancy
- Parapark Szeged
- Anna Spring
- Pick Salami And Szeged Paprika Museum
- Bridge Of Sighs
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Napfenyfurdo Aquapolis
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Dom Square
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Szeged Synagogue
- Luxury Hotels Near Votive Church
- Cheap Hotels Near The Old Bridge Restaurant
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museum Of Water Conservancy
- 5 Star Hotels Near Parapark Szeged
- Cheap Hotels Near Anna Spring
- 5 Star Hotels Near Pick Salami And Szeged Paprika Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bridge Of Sighs
- City Tripplans
- Copenhagen Itinerary 3 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 5 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 4 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 1 Day
- Copenhagen Itinerary 2 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 7 Days
- Copenhagen Itinerary 6 Days
- Trip to Paris, Berlin, Rome, Venice, Milan, Prague, Helsinki, Zagreb, Copenhagen, Frankfurt
- Trip to Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Copenhagen
- Trip to Amsterdam, Florence, Venice, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Copenhagen, Geneva, Zurich