Estancia De Alta GraciaCurrently Closed
- Address: Padre Viera 41, 5186 Alta Gracia, Cordoba, Argentina
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: 543547-421303
- Ticket Price: 15 ARS
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Old Town, Unesco Site
This UNESCO world heritage site is a little town towards the southwest of Cordoba city and its beautiful buildings have an enthralling charm from the Jesuitical times.
The museum of Santiago de Liniers, "El Tajamar" which is a man-made lake, the El Obraje, the house of revolutionary Che Guevara used to live, now Museum and many other museums like Manuel de Falla's Museum, Gabriel Dubois Art Museum, Railroad outdoor museum. The place is also home to the famous Lourdes Virgin's Sanctuary: a replica of the original in the Pyrenees (France).
The Clock tower built for the 350th anniversary of Alta Gracia is also worth visiting.
- The admission is free on Wednesdays.
- Free Entry for children below twelve years.
- Visitor entry is allowed only up to 20 minutes prior to the closing time.
- Guided tours are available and have to be booked in advance in the peak tourist season i.e. January to March.
- The timings for April to December and that on Saturdays and Sundays are varied and can be checked on the official website.
- You can hire the yellow or the green taxis or take the local public buses.
- Alta Gracia desinfecciones
- Heladeria Via Bana
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
73.65% of people who visit Cordoba include Estancia De Alta Gracia in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
57.58% of people start their Estancia De Alta Gracia visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Estancia De Alta Gracia
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Estancia De Alta Gracia
Great! Really good for the price (free entrance).
Very interesting museum with original furniture and photos. Well explained.
This place was worth my visit. I'd recommend going here.
I liked so much. . .
Don't like it that much