Iglesia Cathedral, Cordoba
Iglesia Cathedral - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Plaza San Martin, Independencia 64, Cordoba, Argentina
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 3.2K times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Here is a perfect holiday travel planner for organizing a trip!
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Iglesia Cathedral, Cordoba
Built for over 200 years, this Catedral is a unification of styles of different famous architects of those times and is a beautiful structure that will grasp your eye sight and keep it hooked. It is adored by a classic Romanesque dome and overlooks the plaza San Martin. The ravishing exterior structure is not the only thing to admire, but the lavish interiors that come from the renowned painter Emilio Caraffa are a reason good enough to be here!
There are many monuments are aesthetically done art findings inside the caterdal. Some of them must see include the presbytery, the altarpieces cruise, the pulpit, the courtyard and alley, the bell tower
Iglesia Cathedral Information
- The Cathedral looks awesome in both the day and the night. So there is no preferred time to catch up this beauty. Being in centre of the town, this caterdal can be visited multiple times.
Iglesia Cathedral Opening and Closing Hours
- Guided tours are available at 9.00 am and 3.15 pm from the Pasaje Santa Catalina 61, the northern entry.
How To reach Iglesia Cathedral by Public Transport
- By fetching the local bus, renting a car or by foot.
- This caterdral is easily accessible by all means.
Restaurants Near Iglesia Cathedral
- El Solar de Tejeda Restaurante
- La Perla
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
Beautiful cathedral! Hermosa catedral!
Great architecture and wonderful location.
what is the price to get in it says nothing and i want to know
Mandatory place to visit when coming to Cordoba.