La Manzana JesuiticaCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Obispo Trejo 242, Cordoba, Argentina, Cordoba, Argentina
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 54351-4332075
- Ticket Price: 3 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Unesco Site
La Manzana Jesuitica - Review
Also known as Manzana de las Luces, this UNESCO world heritage site is an urban block in the city of Cordoba and is a assortment of classic buildings including the Domestic Chapel, the National College of Monserrat, the Church of the Society of Jesus, the former headquarters of the National University of Córdoba and the Residence. Built by the Jesuits in the 17th century, this place is the centre of knowledge and spirituality and hosts one of the oldest churches in America. The University of Cordoba is the fourth oldest in America and still prevails to be one of the landmarks of the country.
La Manzana Jesuitica Information
- The students and staff of University of Cordoba have free admission.
La Manzana Jesuitica Opening and Closing Hours
- Jesuit Block Free guided tours are organized by the Municipality of Cordoba, leaving from the square located in front of the Church. These tours are available at Guided tours: Tuesday to Sunday- 10:00 am (English), 11:00 am, 05:00 pm and 06:00 pm (English).
How To reach La Manzana Jesuitica by Public Transport
- You can hire the yellow or the green taxis or take the local public buses.
Restaurants Near La Manzana Jesuitica
- La ley cafe & bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting La Manzana Jesuitica
95% of people who visit Cordoba include La Manzana Jesuitica in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
46.96% of people start their La Manzana Jesuitica visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see La Manzana Jesuitica
64% of people prefer walking in order to reach La Manzana Jesuitica