Museo De La Memoria164 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Museo de la Memoria La Perla - 20, 5101, Cordoba, Argentina Map
- Timings: 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: 54351-4342449
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
This museum is an exception to all the other and will definitely give you goose bumps as you wander around its hallway. This construction was formerly used as a clandestine center for detention and torture in Argentina’s Dirty war.
Operated by department of intelligence back then, this will place will leave you touched. The huge walls still bear the pictures of missing people from last 30 years and this museum is a vital reminder of human trauma.
Museo De La Memoria Travel Tips
- Handbooks to guide through the museum are available in English and Spanish
- Try and catch up the various different activities happening in the museum on their website as per the schedule
How to Reach Museo De La Memoria
- You can hire the yellow or the green taxis or take the local public buses.
- El Ruedo- pizzas and steak
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museo De La Memoria Address: Museo de la Memoria La Perla - 20, 5101, Cordoba, Argentina
- Museo De La Memoria Contact Number: 54351-4342449
- Museo De La Memoria Timing: 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Museo De La Memoria(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
27.84% of people who visit Cordoba include Museo De La Memoria in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
37.84% of people start their Museo De La Memoria visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Museo De La Memoria
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo De La Memoria
People normally club together Sheraton Cordoba Hotel and Mal Paso while planning their visit to Museo De La Memoria.