Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita324 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hipolito Yrigoyen 511, Cordoba, Argentina
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 15 ARS
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Family And Kids, Architecture
Another feather added to the Cordoban cap of arts and culture, this Museum displays fine art pieces of artists like Emilio Caraffa , Antonio Segui, José Hands Limited malanca or series of Carlos Alonso.
This museum is housed by the Ferreira Family and the stands proudly in the Palacio Ferrerya. The architectural building in the imperial style and the various activities that take place in this cultural centre are a pallet full of colors to observe.
The interchange of ideas and arts among the budding artists of the country make it a vibrant educational axis of Cordoba. This is an unmissable symbol of artistic culture of Cordoba.
Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita Travel Tips
- The entry is free on Wednesdays.
- Guided tours in English are available at 03.00 pm.
- Facilities like Free Wi-Fi, toilets and telephone are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita
- The combined ticket for Museum of Fine Arts Evita Palacio and museum Ferreyra Caraffa can be obtained to avail a discount.
- In groups of more than 20 members the value of the entry is $10 per person.
How to Reach Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita
- You can hire the yellow or the green taxis or take the local public buses.
- Il Gatto Trattorias- Creme brulle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.01% of people who visit Cordoba include Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
48.21% of people start their Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita
60% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita