Museo Superior De Bella Artes EvitaCurrently Closed
- Address: Hipolito Yrigoyen 511, Cordoba, Argentina
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 15 ARS
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Family And Kids, Architecture
Another feather added to the Cordoban cap of arts and culture, this Museum displays fine art pieces of artists like Emilio Caraffa , Antonio Segui, José Hands Limited malanca or series of Carlos Alonso.
This museum is housed by the Ferreira Family and the stands proudly in the Palacio Ferrerya. The architectural building in the imperial style and the various activities that take place in this cultural centre are a pallet full of colors to observe.
The interchange of ideas and arts among the budding artists of the country make it a vibrant educational axis of Cordoba. This is an unmissable symbol of artistic culture of Cordoba.
- The entry is free on Wednesdays.
- Guided tours in English are available at 03.00 pm.
- Facilities like Free Wi-Fi, toilets and telephone are available.
- The combined ticket for Museum of Fine Arts Evita Palacio and museum Ferreyra Caraffa can be obtained to avail a discount.
- In groups of more than 20 members the value of the entry is $10 per person.
- You can hire the yellow or the green taxis or take the local public buses.
- Il Gatto Trattorias- Creme brulle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Cordoba include Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
48.21% of people start their Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita
60% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Superior De Bella Artes Evita
A little bit disappointed. I wanted more interesting art. The children's floor was the most exciting part
Some nice pieces on exhibition, but also some silly modern art. Entrance is very reasonable at 15 pesos (or 20 for a combined ticket). The whole place can be seen in an hour.
In the course of traveling, cultures encounter other culture and they often encounter cultures that are very different from their own.
Cool museum. A bit of a shame they destroyed the original mansion to make rooms for the art galleries. Make sure you start your visit at the basement where you'll find the story behind the place and pictures of how the rooms looked like before becoming the current museum.
They changed a lot of the original building