Palacio Ferreyra, CordobaCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Hipolito Irigoyen 511, 5000 Córdoba, Argentina, Cordoba
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: 54351-4343636
- Ticket Price: 10 ARS
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
About Palacio Ferreyra, Cordoba
As the name implies, Ferrerya family Palace is Nueva Córdoba’s landmark building that was built in 1914 and designed by Ernest Sanson in the Louis XVI style. If you do not want to miss out an architectural masterpiece, you should add this to your wish list.
The building itself is amazing and has recently been converted into a fine-arts museum, featuring more than 400 works in 12 rooms spread over three floors.
Palacio Ferreyra Information
- Photography is strictly prohibited inside the palace.
- It is located near Caraffa Museum and Plaza Espana.
How To reach Palacio Ferreyra by Public Transport
- You can hire the yellow or the green taxis or take the local public buses.
Restaurants Near Palacio Ferreyra
- Il Gatto Trattorias
- NH urbano
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Palacio Ferreyra
95% of people who visit Cordoba include Palacio Ferreyra in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
54.01% of people plan their visit to Palacio Ferreyra between 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Palacio Ferreyra
57.32% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palacio Ferreyra