Plaza San Martin381 Votes Currently Open
- Address: San Jeronimo & Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Argentina Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 45351-42858
- Tags: Plaza, Square, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Surrounded by street Independencia (northwest side) , Rosario de Santa Fe ( northeast side ), Buenos Aires ( south side) and St. Jerome ( south side),this lively center of Cordoba dates back to 1577 and is a green space amidst the buzzing town of Cordoba. It is also the current historical down and town and has prominent structured that date back to the Spanish times like the Cathedral, the Cabildo, the two buildings cited Pasaje Santa Catalina convent and the museum of the Discalced Carmelites (more known as the Church and convent of the Teresas ) , the Oratorio del Obispo Market ( in Rosario Santa Fe street 39 )
There are also some buildings that mark the modern era and are the head offices of significant financial institutions of Cordoba.
The Museo de la Ciudad, a block to the south is also worth visiting. The Cabildo on the west side of the plaza was used as military headquarter and is now used as a nucleus for many socio-cultural events.
Plaza San Martin Travel Tips
- This place is an ideal hang out for a lovely evening in Cordoba. The hustle bustle and charm will make it a pleasant experience for you.
How to Reach Plaza San Martin
- You can hire the yellow or the green taxis or take the local public buses.
- El Solar de Tejeda Restaurante
- La Perla
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Plaza San Martin Address: San Jeronimo & Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Argentina
- Plaza San Martin Contact Number: 45351-42858
- Plaza San Martin Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Plaza San Martin(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
64.69% of people who visit Cordoba include Plaza San Martin in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
40.32% of people start their Plaza San Martin visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Plaza San Martin
69.49% of people prefer walking in order to reach Plaza San Martin
People normally club together Teatro Del Libertador General San Martin and Museo Historico Provincial Marques De Sobremonte while planning their visit to Plaza San Martin.