Are you looking for what to do in Cordoba?
PLACES TO SEE
With so many colonial buildings in the city, there are many sites for visitors to explore.
- THE MANZANA DE LOS JESUITAS: Built by the Jesuits in the 17thand 18thcenturies, it was declared Humanity’s patrimony by UNESCO. The whole block is lined with the same Jesuit colonial buildings in the city centre.
- PARQUE SARMIENTO: This is the most popular parkin the city and it hosts a zoo, a beautiful flower garden and an artificial lake. This is a great place to visit in the afternoon for a leisurely walk or a picnic.
- PARQUE SAN MARTIN: The park is Cordoba’s greatest park and boasts of a ferial complex, a soccer stadium and a nature reserve, although it is now run down. The park remains one of the city’s great sites.
- CENTRO DE ARTE CONTEMPORANEO: This is one of the city’s magnificent sites. This little 19thcentury castle has beautiful patio and exhibits modern art. The view from the patio is simply breath-taking.
- EX RECTORADO DE LA UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE CORDOBA: This is one of the finest colonial buildings in Cordoba. The building has an interesting architectural view and hosts a museum. The building also has a beautiful patio which has great views.
- PATIO OLMOS: This shopping mall offers diverse shopping and entertainment options for visitors and students. Its beautiful architecture is breath-taking and it has become the city’s landmark due to its location in the heart of Cordoba. It offers more than 150 stores and a movie theatre.
- EX ABASTO: The place is located near Suquia River and is known as the Red Light District. The place is home to many rock and cuarteto clubs and offers a wide variety of music. The area is unsafe and is usually packed with young people during weekends.
- LA RUSTICA: This is a very cheap bar offering punk, rock and heavy metals music. No live music is offered but strip dancers are available. Students and young visitors frequent the place..
Below we have a list of things to do in Cordoba and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Cordoba getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Cordoba with confidence.