Calleja De Las FloresCurrently Open
- Address: Calleja de Las Flores, Córdoba, 14003, Spain, 14003, Cordoba
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-957231131
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Architecture , Landmarks, Historic And Protected Sites
One of the most picturesque streets in Cordoba, prepare to be serenaded on this typical Andalusian alley with whitewashed walls and colourful blooms. No traffic is allowed in the lane and this makes it easy to stroll around. With postcard perfect views of the Mezquita bell tower, this narrow alley is easily one of the most beautiful streets in the world. The quintessential patios that are typical to Cordoba are adorned with iron grills, foliage and decorative ceramics.
- Cordoba's tourist office publishes an itinerary of the best patios in town.
- Most patios are open only in the late afternoon on weekdays but all day on weekends.
- Best time to visit the street is in May.
- Nearest bus stops: Doctor Fleming, Martires
- Restaurante Patio de la Juderia
- El Patio Andaluz
- Mason El Burlaero
- Burger King Cardenal
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.21% of people who visit Cordoba include Calleja De Las Flores in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
28.13% of people start their Calleja De Las Flores visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Calleja De Las Flores
71.74% of people prefer walking in order to reach Calleja De Las Flores