How to Reach Cordoba
How to reach Cordoba
- By Air: The nearest commercial airports to Cordoba are Seville, Malaga and Madrid. Seville lies close to half an hour away from Cordoba and Malaga lies 50 minutes away. There are a number of trains and buses that run to and from these places at convenient times. At present, there are no flights directly to Cordoba.
- By Train: Cordoba has a well appointed, modern train station which is located at the northern end of the central district. The train station is located close to the Old town and is easily accessible. The trains to Cordoba and in Spain in general are fast, comfortable and highly convenient.
- By Bus: Cordoba's bus station is just across the street from the train station. Regular bus service is available from almost every town in Andalucia as well as from Madrid.
Modes of Transportation in Cordoba
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Cordoba. The most preferred mode of transport in Cordoba is Walking.
Average distance: 2.63 km Average time: 25 min
Walking 66.67%Walking 30 min Driving 2.5 min Overall average time for 2.75 kms 32.5 min
Car 33.33%Driving 10 min Overall average time for 2.4 kms 10 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Benidorm
- How To Reach Cartagena
- How To Reach Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- How To Reach Minorca
- How To Reach Ourense
- How To Reach Bunol
- How To Reach Logrono
- How To Reach Valencia
- How To Reach Torremolinos
- How To Reach Santillana Del Mar
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Barcelona
- How To Reach Madrid
- How To Reach Seville
- How To Reach Malaga
- How To Reach Toledo
- How To Reach Jerez
- How To Reach Santiago De Compostela
- How To Reach Salamanca
- How To Reach Cadiz
- How To Reach San Sebastian