Iglesia De Santa Marina189 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza de Santa Marina, 14001 Cordoba, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +34-957483667
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Archaeological Site
Santa Marina Church is one of the major Reconquista churches and it consists of three naves. Three massive pillars on its front make this Lord’s house look like a fortress. Therefore, the church is commonly known as Fortress Church. Inside the building there are several breathtaking paintings, including the altarpiece of Rosario Virgin (Virgen del Rosario). Constructed in the 7th century, Santa Marina Church is the oldest existing Lord’s house in Cordoba. The nearby Santa Marina Plaza is the epitome of Andalusian beauty. Full of glorious statues and fountains, the plaza is a befitting neighbourhood for this gorgeous church.
Iglesia De Santa Marina Hours
- Church can only be visited during hours of worship.
How to Reach Iglesia De Santa Marina
- Iglesia de Santa Marina (buses C2), Palacio de Viana (buses C2)
- Taberna Rincon de las Beatillas
- El Patron
- Taberna Los Berengueles
- Restaurante Gran Muralla
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Iglesia De Santa Marina Address: Plaza de Santa Marina, 14001 Cordoba, Spain
- Iglesia De Santa Marina Contact Number: +34-957483667
- Iglesia De Santa Marina Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Iglesia De Santa Marina(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Iglesia De Santa Marina: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.49% of people who visit Cordoba include Iglesia De Santa Marina in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
44.44% of people start their Iglesia De Santa Marina visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Iglesia De Santa Marina
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iglesia De Santa Marina
People normally club together Plaza De Capuchinos and San Miguel Church while planning their visit to Iglesia De Santa Marina.