Jewish Quarter974 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle de los Judíos, 20, 14004 Córdoba, Cordoba, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Historical Site, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
The Jews have played a special part in the prosperity of Cordoba. They were given religious independence under the Caliphate and Jewish life and intellectualism flourished under the Arab rule. One can almost smell the Moorish influence in the narrow network of fascinating alleys. There are a number of monuments of interest in the historic centre of Cordoba, of which the Jewish quarter is one of the most intriguing areas. Don’t miss a visit to the beautiful Synagogue in this neighbourhood. The area is also full of small shops selling jewellery and other trinkets which adds to the eclecticism of the Quarter.
Jewish Quarter Travel Tips
- Check out the famous Jewish philosopher Maimonides’ home which is also in the neighbourhood.
- The area is full of interesting cafes and tapas bars, great for a night stroll too
How to Reach Jewish Quarter
- Nearest bus stops: Doctor Fleming, Martires
- Meson Juan Pena Restaurant
- Casa Pepe De La Juderia
- El Churrasco Cordoba Restaurant
- El Choto
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.57% of people who visit Cordoba include Jewish Quarter in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
28.26% of people start their Jewish Quarter visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jewish Quarter
82.22% of people prefer walking in order to reach Jewish Quarter