Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba333 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza de Jerónimo Páez, 7, 14003 Córdoba, Spain, Cordoba Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-957355517
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site , Specialty Museums
The Archaeological Museum of Cordoba is a treasure trove of information and insights. Built on the ruins of the Roman amphitheatre, this museum is set in the Renaissance palace of Paez de Castillejo family. The building itself is impressive, surrounded by patios and rich artwork on the ceilings. The collection of artefacts is extensive and charts the Roman era with many sculptures, mosaics and Visiogothic remains. There are short films that explain in depth the history behind the items on display.
Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba Travel Tips
- The museum is currently (as of September 2014) undergoing extensive alterations due to the Extension and Renovation Project.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba
- Admission is free for EU citizens.
- Other nationalities: 1.50€.
- Group visits must be done by prior appointment.
How to Reach Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba
- Nearest bus stops: San Fernando (bus numbers 1,3,7,12)
Restaurante La Boca
Los Casino Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba Address: Plaza de Jerónimo Páez, 7, 14003 Córdoba, Spain, Cordoba
- Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba Contact Number: +34-957355517
- Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba Timing: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm
- Best time to visit Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
18.49% of people who visit Cordoba include Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
59.18% of people start their Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba
92.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba
People normally club together La Flamenka and Patios De Cordoba while planning their visit to Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba.