Plaza De CapuchinosCurrently Open
- Address: Cordoba, 14001, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Square, Family And Kids
The 17th-century Convento de Capuchinos surrounds this small square north of Plaza San Miguel. The square is where you feel most deeply the city's languorous pace. In its centre, a statue of Cristo de los Faroles (Christ of the Lanterns) stands surrounded by eight lanterns hanging from twisted wrought-iron brackets, giving it an other-worldly feel.
How to Reach Plaza De Capuchinos
- Claudio Marcelo (buses 01), Capitulares (Buses C2)
- Restaurante Gran Muralla
- Amore Bonapasta Restaurant
- Taberna Los Berengueles
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Plaza De Capuchinos Address: Cordoba, 14001, Spain
- Plaza De Capuchinos Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Plaza De Capuchinos(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Plaza De Capuchinos: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.61% of people who visit Cordoba include Plaza De Capuchinos in their plan
40% of people start their Plaza De Capuchinos visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Plaza De Capuchinos
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plaza De Capuchinos
People normally club together El Zoco and Iglesia De Santa Marina while planning their visit to Plaza De Capuchinos.