San Nicolas De Villa, Cordoba
About San Nicolas De Villa, Cordoba
San Nicolas De Villa, Cordoba - Address, Phone Number
Address: Plaza de San Nicolás, 0, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 08:30 am - 08:30 pm Details
Added 403 times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Church of San Nicolas de la Villa was constructed over an old mosque in 1236 by King Fernando III after his conquest of the city. The church has a notable bell tower with Mudejar style architecture and was constructed at the end of the 15th century by Gonzalo Rodríguez. The style of the church is Gothic-Mudejar and has three naves. The naves are decorated by interesting paintings like the Oracion del Huerto and the one depicting Romans guided by Judas.
The church is worth a visit to experience the unique yet harmonious juxtaposition of Islamic and Christian influences.
San Nicolas De Villa Information
- San Nicolas de Villa is situated in the town centre and is close to many other attractions.
How To reach San Nicolas De Villa by Public Transport
- Bus numbers 01,03,04,07, 12 and 16 service this route.
Restaurants Near San Nicolas De Villa
- El Blason
- Canas y Tapas
- Restaurante La Tagliatella
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cordoba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cordoba and book an accommodation of your choice.
San Nicolas De Villa, Cordoba Reviews - Write a Review
Historic church in Cordoba shopping area walkway
Situada en pleno centro de la ciudad. Visita muy interesante tanto arquitectónicamente como histórica. Destaca su Torre campanario
Destaca su original campanario de dos cuerpos adosado al pórtico.
Mucha devoción .el recogimiento invita a la oración
- Nearby Attractions
- El Antiguo Convento Hospedaje
- Puerta Del Puente
- Gran Capitán
- Castro Del Río
- Palacio De Viana
- La Boutique Puerta Osario
- Restaurante Campos De Toro
- Cordoba Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cordoba
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cordoba
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cordoba
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cordoba
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cordoba
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cordoba