Are you looking for what to do in Cordoba?
WHAT TO SEE
- Mosque Cathedral of Cordoba: A stunning example of religious tolerance and fantastic architectural designs, the Mezquita is a unique monument that stands proud in the Cordoba city centre. This monument is sure to be the best part of your Cordoba sightseeing.
- Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos: This Moorish fortress, built by Alfonso XI is known for its beautiful roman mosaics and delightful gardens. The Alcazar is by far one of the best places to visit in Cordoba.
- Calahorra Tower: This humungous edifice stands as a guard to Cordoba city and also houses a museum that explains Moorish culture.
- Cordoba Synagogue: The Synagogue is a brilliant example of a once flourishing Jewish community that contributed greatly to the prosperity of the city. It’s also an incredible example of Mudejar architecture. One of the most unique Cordoba attractions!
WHAT TO DO
- Walking tour of Cordoba patios : Cordoba is famous for its flower lined patios that make for a wonderful stroll. Locals open up their houses and hearts to share their stories with visitors. An absolute must do when you’re in the city centre.
- Cordoba by segway: A segway tour of Cordoba takes you on a guided tour of the must-see attractions of the old city. Segways are fun and convenient!
- Hammam baths: Feel like a royal as you bathe in the luxurious, marble baths and treat yourself to a rejuvenating massage to relax those weary limbs.
- Flamenco Dance: Enjoy an evening of Flamenco dancing and Spanish celebrations. There are a number of Flamenco shows that are highly entertaining and capture the Andalusian spirit beautifully.
Below we have a list of things to do in Cordoba and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Cordoba getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Cordoba with confidence.