Events and Festivals in Corfu
Most of the festivals and event in Corfu take place during the summer, spring and autumn season.
- February: Carnival of Corfu which resembles the Carnival of Venice is known for its beautiful costume-clad locals who take part in the town’s parade.
- March-April: Easter is vibrantly celebrated in Corfu town at the Spianada Square. Processions are arranged throughout the town’s churches and local choirs and bands join in.
- December/ November/ August/ Sunday before Easter: Saint Spyridon is the patron of the Island and although he never stayed here, his relics were brought to the Island after his death. The day of patron is celebrated 4 times a year.
- July: Cricket festival is a reminder of the British rule in Corfu. Matches are arranged and the local crowd cheer for their favorite team.
- August: The feast for the Transfiguration of the Christ is organized every year. Pilgrims from nearby islands visit the Monastery of Pantokrator.
- August: Varkarola is celebrated by choirs in boats who sing romantic 19th-early 20th century songs as the fireworks light up the night sky.
Trip plans for Corfu
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Corfu
273 Views1 DayPlan a day Trip to explore pleasant attractions of Corfu
339 Views2 Days 1 NightPlan 2 days Trip and enjoy the pleasant views of Corfu
Corfu Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Corfu
Shore Excursion: Leisurely Small-Group Tour of Corfu21 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Enjoy a panoramic drive around the lovely island of Corfu. From the comfort of your coach, see many of the sights the island ...Book Now
Shore Excursion: Royal Palaces of Corfu - Small Group Tour16 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
As Corfu was the first elite and cosmopolitan destination in Greece, you will not have to miss the opportunity to go back in ...Book Now
Shore Excursion: Half-Day at Glyfada Beach25 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
The Amazing Glyfada beach. A return transfer will transport you from the ship to one of the island's most beautiful beaches a...Book Now
Save 7%Achillion Corfu Town Private TourNew on TripHobo
Corfu Private Tour starting with a visit tou Achillion Palace in Gastouri and then Corfu old city protected by UNESCO. Guests...
- Events & Festivals in Pelekas
- Events & Festivals in Dassia
- Events & Festivals in Palaiokastritsa
- Events & Festivals in Marathias
- Events & Festivals in Agios Georgios
- Events & Festivals in Kassiopi
- Events & Festivals in Sidari
- Events & Festivals in Kavos
- Events & Festivals in Igoumenitsa
- Events & Festivals in Athens
- Events & Festivals in Delphi
- Events & Festivals in Santorini
- Events & Festivals in Mykonos
- Events & Festivals in Chania
- Events & Festivals in Lindos