Sidari BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Corfu - AgiosIoanniskarsades, Corfu 49071, Greece
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature
Sidari Beach - Review
One of the most popular beaches in Corfu, the Sidari beach offers the best of the Corfu experience with its crystal blue waters, warm weather (almost all year round) and a flood of restaurants which line the whole coast!
Even if you decide to stay close to Corfu town, the beach is the perfect way to spend an afternoon as you admire its beauty juxtaposed with the urbanized resorts, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Grab a sunbed and brolly to simply relax over a few drinks at the beach.
Sidari Beach Information
- Carry sunscreen, a change of clothes and bottled water as per your requirement.
- The Beach has many restaurants where you can eat and drink.
- Sunbeds and brollies are available for rent, even though some restaurants offer them for free to their guests.
How To reach Sidari Beach by Public Transport
- Hire a Taxi/Cab.
- Rent a Car.
- Rent a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Corfu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Corfu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sidari Beach
95% of people who visit Corfu include Sidari Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
27.98% of people start their Sidari Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sidari Beach
83.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sidari Beach