Sidari Beach, Corfu
About Sidari Beach, Corfu
Sidari Beach, Corfu - Address
Address: Corfu - AgiosIoanniskarsades, Corfu 49071, Greece
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 9.3K times in trip plans
Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the most popular beaches in Corfu, the Sidari beach offers the best of the Corfu experience with its crystal blue waters, warm weather (almost all year round) and a flood of restaurants which line the whole coast!
Even if you decide to stay close to Corfu town, the beach is the perfect way to spend an afternoon as you admire its beauty juxtaposed with the urbanized resorts, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Grab a sunbed and brolly to simply relax over a few drinks at the beach.
Sidari Beach Information
- Carry sunscreen, a change of clothes and bottled water as per your requirement.
- The Beach has many restaurants where you can eat and drink.
- Sunbeds and brollies are available for rent, even though some restaurants offer them for free to their guests.
How To reach Sidari Beach by Public Transport
- Hire a Taxi/Cab.
- Rent a Car.
- Rent a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Corfu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Corfu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sidari Beach, Corfu Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Palaio Frourio
- Old Fort
- Corfu Aquarium
- Mouse Island
- Paradise Beach
- Cape Drastis Thematic Park
- Pelekas Beach
- Barbati Beach
- Corfu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Corfu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Corfu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Corfu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Corfu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Corfu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Corfu