The ListonCurrently Open
- Address: Corfu Town, Greece
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Restaurant, Square, Family And Kids, Architecture , Streets
The Liston - Review
One of the most popular squares in Corfu, Liston is the heart of the weekend hustle-bustle. The square has it all- from small cafes, restaurants, old buildings and a nearby garden to offer the essence of the city.
Stop by at one of the restaurants and cafes to grab a bite.
- Pedestrian streets lined with umbrellas
- Beautiful historic architecture
The Liston Information
- Visit the nearby Ekklisia Panagias Vlaxernaske Agion Panton church.
How To reach The Liston by Public Transport
- Bus: at AfetiriaLeoforion
- Hire a Taxi/ Radio Cab.
- Rent a Car.
- Rent a Bicycle to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Corfu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Corfu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Liston
20.66% of people who visit Corfu include The Liston in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
38% of people start their The Liston visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Liston
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Liston