Ballycotton Cliff Walk, Cork
About Ballycotton Cliff Walk, Cork
Ballycotton Cliff Walk, Cork - Address
Address: Ballycotton, Cork, Ireland
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 8.3K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located 25 miles east off Cork city center, the Ballycotton Cliff Walk is one of the prominent light trekking places in Cork. The cliff overlooks a beautiful view of the Atlantic while the fishing harbours and village will get you in touch with Ireland’s local life. A must if you want to experience Ireland in its raw glory, the Ballycotton Cliff walk is sure to give you memories of Ireland which will make you smile for a long time.
Ballycotton Cliff Walk Information
- Be sure to carry your raingear and good shoes as the terrain can get slippery.
- Carrying you own refreshments and snacks is high recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cork before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cork and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ballycotton Cliff Walk, Cork Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Holy Trinity Church Of Ireland
- Westbury Grove
- The Marrick
- River Lee Hotel
- Iona Hall
- Oliver Plunkett Street
- The Metropole Hotel
- Waterford City
- Desmond House Kinsale
- Cork Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cork
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cork
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cork
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cork
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cork
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cork