Ballycotton Cliff WalkCurrently Open
- Address: Ballycotton, Cork, Ireland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Located 25 miles east off Cork city center, the Ballycotton Cliff Walk is one of the prominent light trekking places in Cork. The cliff overlooks a beautiful view of the Atlantic while the fishing harbours and village will get you in touch with Ireland’s local life. A must if you want to experience Ireland in its raw glory, the Ballycotton Cliff walk is sure to give you memories of Ireland which will make you smile for a long time.
Ballycotton Cliff Walk Travel Tips
- Be sure to carry your raingear and good shoes as the terrain can get slippery.
- Carrying you own refreshments and snacks is high recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cork before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cork and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ballycotton Cliff Walk Address: Ballycotton, Cork, Ireland
- Ballycotton Cliff Walk Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Ballycotton Cliff Walk(preferred time): 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ballycotton Cliff Walk: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
39.52% of people who visit Cork include Ballycotton Cliff Walk in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
67.47% of people start their Ballycotton Cliff Walk visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Ballycotton Cliff Walk
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ballycotton Cliff Walk
People normally club together Youghal and Crawford Art Gallery while planning their visit to Ballycotton Cliff Walk.
People also prefer to end their day with Ballycotton Cliff Walk.