Cork Vision Centre382 Votes Currently Open
- Address: At the end of Kyle Street, Cork, Ireland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-214279925
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
The Cork vision center is known as the culture center of the city. The place is constantly bussing with music concerts, exhibitions, book launches, seminars and more activities than you can take in.
The place was originally built in the 1200s and still maintains its eccentric appearance and layout. Built in restored St. Peter’s church, you will not expect posh interiors is in contrast to the stone-relic exteriors.
The 3D map of the city is sure to impress you enough to visit more often. A good idea to visit the place after a long evening walk through the city.
Cork Vision Centre Travel Tips
- Do try to attend events which are held here regularly. The place itself is good enough to take a walk through with its old exteriors and new refurbished interiors.
- With the exception of exhibition installation periods.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Cork Vision Centre
- The nearest bus stop is at Sheares Street (Mercy Hospital)
- Bus number- 40, 205, 208, 220, 233, 235, 236, 237, 239
- Spice Inn
- Louie Yang's Buffet
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cork before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cork and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.86% of people who visit Cork include Cork Vision Centre in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
55.21% of people start their Cork Vision Centre visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cork Vision Centre
83.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cork Vision Centre