English Market1363 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Grand Parade, Cork, Ireland
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-214924258
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
A haven for food lovers, the English Market is located on the Grand Parade. Flooded with fresh vegetables, meats, cheeses and wines, it is only expected that the restaurants in the market will serve scrumptious dishes that will make you want to stay here forever. Most of the produce is locally grown and is known for its quality and taste.
Start your day here with a hearty breakfast to experience the best or Ireland’s Flavors. The place has its own charm as the place was opened in 1862 and the place is a worship place for foodies ever since.
English Market Travel Tips
- Do try to explore the different cuisines as you are sure to have a wide variety of lip-smacking food delicacies.
English Market Hours
- Various traders may have different operating hours within the above hours and may open earlier/later.
How to Reach English Market
- The nearest bus stop is at St. Patrick Street (Oasis)
- Bus number- 202, 203, 207, 208, 209A, 214, 215
- Farmgate Cafe: A must visit while in the market.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cork before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cork and book an accommodation of your choice.
49.44% of people who visit Cork include English Market in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.44% of people start their English Market visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see English Market
88.66% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting English Market
English Market Reviews & Ratings
is there an admission ticket. if yes how much? thank youAnswer Report Abuse
You can check by calling them on Phone: Tel: 353 21 4274407 or website http://www.englishmarket.ie/Report Abuse
Can i find smoked pork or beef sausages in the English market in cork?Answer Report Abuse
You may get beef sausages in the English Market in Cork. I am not sure about Smoked Pork. I suggest you ask the locals for more information.Report Abuse