Events and Festivals in Cork
Cork plays host to festivals and events all year round. There is a good chance you can catch up on its active fests while in Ireland. Some of the festivals and events are:
- Cork St-Patrick’s Festival: The festival is held every March and is known for its colorful and magnanimous parades with foot-tapping music and dance performances.
- Dambsafest: Started in 1990s, the Dambsafest is one of its kind fold dance festival in Ireland. If you want to know more about dancing culture of the country, this is the place to be.
- Cork Cycling Festival: A family event, the Cork Cycling Festival is a treat for anyone who loves to bicycle through history and more.
- Cork Pride Festival: A tribute and acknowledgement to the LGBT community, the Cork Pride Festival is surely one of its kinds.
- Guinness Cork Jazz Festival: Every October, the Guinness Cork Jazz festival is sure to make all the jazz lovers a lot happier!
- Cork Folk Festival: The most famous musical festival in Ireland, the Cork Folk Festival takes place over a number of pubs and venues.
- Cork Film Festival: The Cork Film Festival is held every November and is a tourist favorite! The festival showcases finest films in the country and is known for its art collection.
Trip plans for Cork
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Cork
Cork Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Cork
Ring of Kerry Private Tour from Cork2 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
The Ring of Kerry (or Iveragh Peninsula) is the Kerry tourist trail and part of the mystical and unspoilt region of Ireland t...Book Now
Save 11%Jameson Experience in County Cork18 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
Trace the history of Irish whiskey through the ages at the Jameson Experience in Midleton, Cork. Take a guided tour around th...
Cork Shore Excursion: Cork Tour Including Kinsale and Blarney Castle9 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
The tour begins with a pick up from the cruise liner terminal in Cobh, Cork Harbour, where your driver will be waiting for yo...Book Now
Save 8%Ring of Kerry Full-Day Guided Tour from Cork25 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
The Ring of Kerry is considered one of the finest drives in the world. From rugged cliffs to golden beaches, small villages a...
- Events & Festivals in Ballygarvan
- Events & Festivals in Cloundereen
- Events & Festivals in Fermoy
- Events & Festivals in Macroom
- Events & Festivals in Timoleague
- Events & Festivals in Ballycotton