Events and Festivals in Cork, Ireland
Events and Festivals in Cork
Cork plays host to festivals and events all year round. There is a good chance you can catch up on its active fests while in Ireland. Some of the festivals and events are:
- Cork St-Patrick’s Festival: The festival is held every March and is known for its colorful and magnanimous parades with foot-tapping music and dance performances.
- Dambsafest: Started in 1990s, the Dambsafest is one of its kind fold dance festival in Ireland. If you want to know more about dancing culture of the country, this is the place to be.
- Cork Cycling Festival: A family event, the Cork Cycling Festival is a treat for anyone who loves to bicycle through history and more.
- Cork Pride Festival: A tribute and acknowledgement to the LGBT community, the Cork Pride Festival is surely one of its kinds.
- Guinness Cork Jazz Festival: Every October, the Guinness Cork Jazz festival is sure to make all the jazz lovers a lot happier!
- Cork Folk Festival: The most famous musical festival in Ireland, the Cork Folk Festival takes place over a number of pubs and venues.
- Cork Film Festival: The Cork Film Festival is held every November and is a tourist favorite! The festival showcases finest films in the country and is known for its art collection.
Trip plans for Cork
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Cork
Cork Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Cork
5 Day Brendan - South West Ireland Adventure New on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Days
Hike along the Wild Atlantic Way, trek along the edge of the jaw-dropping Cliffs of Moher, speak Gaelic over a pint of Guinne...Book Now
Cork Shore Excursion: Cork Tour Including Kinsale and Blarney Castle 6 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
The tour begins with a pick up from the cruise liner terminal in Cobh, Cork Harbour, where your driver will be waiting for yo...Book Now
Surf Lesson for Couples in Kinsale New on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
If you are looking for something fun and thrilling to do as a couple look no further! Take a surf lesson aimed for couples in...Book Now
Fort to Fort Tour New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
From the Dock Beach in Kinsale you will Kayak around the outer and inner Harbour seeing the wonderful views Charles Fort and ...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Dublin
- Events & Festivals in Waterford
- Events & Festivals in Limerick
- Events & Festivals in Westport
- Events & Festivals in Wexford
- Events & Festivals in Donegal