Events and Festivals in Cork
Cork plays host to festivals and events all year round. There is a good chance you can catch up on its active fests while in Ireland. Some of the festivals and events are:
- Cork St-Patrick’s Festival: The festival is held every March and is known for its colorful and magnanimous parades with foot-tapping music and dance performances.
- Dambsafest: Started in 1990s, the Dambsafest is one of its kind fold dance festival in Ireland. If you want to know more about dancing culture of the country, this is the place to be.
- Cork Cycling Festival: A family event, the Cork Cycling Festival is a treat for anyone who loves to bicycle through history and more.
- Cork Pride Festival: A tribute and acknowledgement to the LGBT community, the Cork Pride Festival is surely one of its kinds.
- Guinness Cork Jazz Festival: Every October, the Guinness Cork Jazz festival is sure to make all the jazz lovers a lot happier!
- Cork Folk Festival: The most famous musical festival in Ireland, the Cork Folk Festival takes place over a number of pubs and venues.
- Cork Film Festival: The Cork Film Festival is held every November and is a tourist favorite! The festival showcases finest films in the country and is known for its art collection.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Cork