Events and Festivals in Cork
Cork plays host to festivals and events all year round. There is a good chance you can catch up on its active fests while in Ireland. Some of the festivals and events are:
- Cork St-Patrick’s Festival: The festival is held every March and is known for its colorful and magnanimous parades with foot-tapping music and dance performances.
- Dambsafest: Started in 1990s, the Dambsafest is one of its kind fold dance festival in Ireland. If you want to know more about dancing culture of the country, this is the place to be.
- Cork Cycling Festival: A family event, the Cork Cycling Festival is a treat for anyone who loves to bicycle through history and more.
- Cork Pride Festival: A tribute and acknowledgement to the LGBT community, the Cork Pride Festival is surely one of its kinds.
- Guinness Cork Jazz Festival: Every October, the Guinness Cork Jazz festival is sure to make all the jazz lovers a lot happier!
- Cork Folk Festival: The most famous musical festival in Ireland, the Cork Folk Festival takes place over a number of pubs and venues.
- Cork Film Festival: The Cork Film Festival is held every November and is a tourist favorite! The festival showcases finest films in the country and is known for its art collection.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Cork
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Cork
Save 9%Ring of Kerry Full-Day Guided Tour from Cork27 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
The Ring of Kerry is considered one of the finest drives in the world. From rugged cliffs to golden beaches, small villages a...
Save 4%Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Cork Including Bunratty Castle38 Reviews
Duration: 13 Hrs
Depart Cork for a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher, one of Ireland's most popular natural attractions. This guided tour also i...
Save 2%Dingle and Slea Head Drive Private Tour from CorkNew on TripHobo
Duration: 9 Hrs
The Dingle Peninsula or Corca Dhuibhne stretches 30 miles (48 kilometres) into the Atlantic Ocean from Irelands south-west co...
Save 10%Kilkenny and Cashel Day Trip from Cork2 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
This great Day Tour from Cork combines a visit to the Rock of Cashel with 2 hours free-time to explore medieval Kilkenny as y...