Fota Wildlife ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-214812678
- Fax: +353-0214812744
- Ticket Price: 15 EUR
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Social, Zoos, Aquariums And Wildlife Sanctuaries
The Fota Wildlife is a bucket-list topper in every animal and plant lover’s book! If you are travelling with family, then the place is sure to keep you busy for at least 3 hours.
- Animals like Bison, Spider Monkey, Oryx, Giraffe, Kangaroo, Lemurs, Red Panda, Macaque, Zebra, Cheetah, Tapir, Wallaby to name a few.
- Trees of Lemon, Alder, Chestnut, Ash, Beech among many others which provide the park with its much needed greenery.
- Guided Tours
After a long day interacting with animals, tourists and locals like to relax and unwind along with some good food at the Savannah Restaurant or the Oasis Cafe.
- A tour is recommended to best explore the park.
- Do try to rent a car or take a taxi to reach the park as there are no nearby bus stops in walking distance.
- Try to book the tickets online on their official website.
- Adults: €15, Children (Under 16) €9.50
- Students (with valid student card), Seniors and Disabled: €10
- Toddlers (Under 3): FREE
- 2 adults + 2 children: €45.50
- 2 adults + 3 children: €52.00
- 2 adults + 4 children: €58.00
- Group Prices (20 people or more): Adults: €11.50
- Children, Students (with valid student card): €7.50
- Savannah Cafe which is located in the park.
- Oasis Cafe located at the opposite end of the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cork before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cork and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.94% of people who visit Cork include Fota Wildlife Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
44.55% of people start their Fota Wildlife Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Fota Wildlife Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fota Wildlife Park
Annual membership, pizza was gorgeous. Going off season was lovely, children got to see more animals because the park was that little bit quieter. No access with buggy to changing facility in the middle of the park near the train pick up, because the step and lip up to the door is too high. It's not an option for a parent on their own with children.
Fantastic!!! I cannot say enough great things about this park! The animals have spacious and very well maintained habitats. They practically roam around without borders. So many cheetahs! Giraffes of many colors! The highlight of my trip so far!
This is an incredible place to spend a day with the family. The layout of the park is very good and they are continuously improving it year on year. It is great how close you can get to the animals and particularly the big cats which can be within inches of you but behind safety glass. There are even some animals that roam free around the park. This is a place that I will visit again and again and highly recommend it.
Great to keep children occupied for half a day. Highlight today was the tropical house. Warm refuge to warm up half way through a cold morning and plenty of interesting tropical animals, butterflies and fish. Dublin Zoo annual pass holders get to go for free.
Excellent day out. Very good and friendly staff. Good restaurants. Good facilities. Lovely day for everyone from adults to kids.