Mizen Vision, Cork
About Mizen Vision, Cork
Mizen Vision, Cork - Address
Address: Mizen Head, Golleen, Cork, Ireland
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.8K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located at the extremity of county Cork, the Mizen Vision welcomes all its visitors to the finest cliff view you will see in a long time! The Mizen Vision in itself is an island at Ireland’s extreme end and for many sea-travellers is the last sight of Europe.
The place has a lighthouse, weather station and signal station and- giving the island a truly eccentric raw ambience. A must for every trekker, the Mizen Vision is sure to make you reach out for your camera to capture the moment.
Mizen Vision Information
- Do carry a small picnic to enjoy the magnificent cliff view with good over.
- Do try to visit the spot on a clear day for safety reasons.
- Carry good rain gear and high-grip shoes as winters are known to be extremely slippery.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cork before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cork and book an accommodation of your choice.
Mizen Vision, Cork Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Elbow Lane Brew And Smoke House
- Knocklyon House B&b
- Barryscourt Castle
- Staigue Stone Fort
- Bere Island
- Fastnet Rock
- University College Cork
- The George Boutique Hotel
- River Lee
- Lancaster Gate
- Cork Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cork
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cork
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cork
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cork
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cork
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cork