Triskel ChristchurchCurrently Closed
- Address: Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin Street, Cork, Ireland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-214272022
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Located in an 18th century building, the Triskel Christchurch is the prime menu for international films, arts and festivals in Cork city. While in cork you are sure to find documentaries and art films being showcased here regularly.
The place showcases some of the finest cinema around the world as well as homegrown movies which are sure to make you want to catch the next show here as well!
- Do try to come here to see a documentary/show/event. The place itself is an experience and a must-do for everyone who visits Cork.
- Do try to book the tickets online as the shows are popular for being sold-out.
- Ticket prices vary with different shows and events. To know more about ticket prices and book tickets visit their official website
- Tuesday to Saturday: 11.00 am – 4.00 pm for Heritage viewing and Visual Art
- Cultural Cinema – Sunday Matinées; Sunday to Wednesday have evening shows
- Live Music concerts: 8.00 pm on selected Thursday / Friday / Saturday
- Monday to Thursday: 9.30am – 11.30pm
- Friday to Saturday: 9.30am – 12.30am
- Sun: 2pm -11pm
- Gulpd will also be open in the evening for Triskel events, cafe events and the cinema
- Monday to Saturday: 12.00 pm – 8.00 pm
The Black Mariah:
- Tuesday to Saturday: 12.00 pm – 8.00 pm
- Nearest bus stop is at South Main Street
- Bus number- 209A, 214, 216
- SoHo Bar & Restaurant
- The Oval
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cork before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cork and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.9% of people who visit Cork include Triskel Christchurch in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50% of people start their Triskel Christchurch visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Triskel Christchurch
84.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Triskel Christchurch