About Youghal, Cork
Youghal, Cork - Address
Address: Youghal, Co. Cork, Ireland
Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 14.1K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located 50 kilometers to the east of the city, Youghal is known to be a seaside resort for tourists and locals alike. The place is known for its historic monuments and activities like sailing, fishing and sports to name a few.
- 18 hole golf
- Floodlit tennis court
- Greyhound racing
- Leisure Centre
- Art galleries
Tourists love to take a 2 day stop at Youghal while visiting Cork. A must-visit if you travelling with family and friends.
- Youghal is a seaside resort known for its variety of activities. Do try to stay here for 2 days to explore the best of the resort.
How To reach Youghal by Public Transport
- Buses 40, 260 from Cork City to Micheal Collins Centre is recommended
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cork before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cork and book an accommodation of your choice.
Youghal, Cork Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Whale Watch West Cork
- Elbow Lane Brew And Smoke House
- Glasheen Road
- Duinin House
- Knocklyon House B&b
- Cork City Tours
- Barryscourt Castle
- Staigue Stone Fort
- Bere Island
- Cork Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cork
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cork
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cork
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cork
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cork
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cork