Coronado Public Library
About Coronado Public Library, Coronado
Overview of Coronado Public Library
You are looking at travel information of Coronado Public Library in Coronado. Coronado Public Library is not the prime point of interest of Coronado. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
More about Coronado
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Coronado trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Coronado like Clarion Hotel National City San Diego South, Best Western Plus Marina Gateway and Capri By The Sea By All Seasons Resort Lodging.
Share your experience - Rate Coronado Public Library, Coronado
I love this library. It's my refuge and the staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you!!!
Rude racist obviously. Dont go here if you are African American even if you are active duty you will get treated in racist ways followed negatively stared at ask what are you doing in here. Dont ask a question its like you are speaking some alien language. If you are waiting in linw you will be ignores staff will help whites mexicans and phillipinos before you and keep you waiting forever until after 45 freaking mins you leave the line but need help cone back stand another 30 mins and just have to ask out loud can i get help and an old white library rudely says its dim in here we didnt see you....
Public money should not be spent on racist employees. Coronado mayor please take note.
the writer's group here someone n 2008 wrote an enjoyable story i liked about horseradish farming in the county east of sd. i think more stories should be less human centric. understanding animals and plants. not all plants have to be trees only i like smaller animals. some people like microbes. same goes for other animals besides the favored dogs. i was going to farm in sd again then i moved again. the seeds we get from produce at the supermarket can be grown into edible plants. i want to experiment with medicinal plants on myself. hundreds of thousands of varieties why are only the regular stuff in the store? the library has some materials here too. it is a nice place to study. one day i typed out 30 quality pages in small font
Despite being a small library they have lots of space for using your own laptop and they have decent wifi.
- Other Attractions
- Dutch Wonderland
- The Amish Farm And House
- Central Market
- Landis Valley Museum
- Fulton Theatre
- American Music Theatre
- Clipper Magazine Stadium
- Biblical Tabernacle Reproduction
- Lancaster Marionette Theatre
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Near Dutch Wonderland
- Budget Hotels Near The Amish Farm And House
- Luxury Hotels Near Central Market
- Budget Hotels Near Wheatland
- Cheap Hotels Near Landis Valley Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Fulton Theatre
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near American Music Theatre
- Hotels Near Clipper Magazine Stadium
- Hotels Near Biblical Tabernacle Reproduction
- 5 Star Hotels Near Lancaster Marionette Theatre
- City Tripplans
- 16 Day Trip to United States from London
- 1 Day Trip to coronado
- 5 Days Trip to coronado
- 4 Day Trip to Coronado from Phoenix
- Trip to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Death Valley National Park, Malibu, Palm Springs
- 4 Days Trip to coronado
- 7 Days Trip to coronado
- 6 Days Trip to coronado
- 37 Day Trip to United States from Stockton
- Trip to Las Vegas, San Diego, Coronado, Grand Canyon National Park