Ferry Landing Marketplace
About Ferry Landing Marketplace, Coronado
Overview of Ferry Landing Marketplace
Check out detailed information of Ferry Landing Marketplace which resides in the Coronado. Although listed here, Ferry Landing Marketplace is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Coronado.
More about Coronado
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Coronado trip planner.
You can add cozy hotels in Coronado like Clarion Hotel National City San Diego South, Best Western Plus Marina Gateway and Capri By The Sea By All Seasons Resort Lodging.
Share your experience - Rate Ferry Landing Marketplace, Coronado
The food was excellent. They offer a very good mix of menu options. We had their barbeque ribs and chicken dinner with which we ordered mac and cheese, coleslaw, curly fries, baked beans, and jalapeno poppers. It was delicious! They provide outdoor seating which allows for a nice view of the bay. I will definitely return again. Highly recommended.
My first time here and the view is awesome! Once you find parking, it really is a great place to hang out with your family and chill! There's space enough for your kids to run around and have fun... plus there's some cool shops to go to. There's no place like San Diego!!
This place is an awesome location to spend time with the family or show your tourist friends around. I work around here and frequent lunch at the BBQ joint and the Greek place. I take the ferry as a commuter, which is free before 0830 with a free return ticket for after 1430. I would recommend anyone to come here and check out the perfect view of downtown San Diego and to find a relaxing place to eat.
The atmosphere here is always very nice and the shops are plentiful. Not to mention there is a bit of access to the beach if you get tired of eating and shopping and want to dip your toes in.
A nice place to take out-of-towner friends and spend a half day. There is a small beach that is great for photo-ops. San Diego citycapes against the bay scenes! You can have ice creams, lunch/dinner, and even souvenirs. Burger King is there for anyone who wants Whopper.
- Other Attractions
- The Narrows
- Angels Landing
- Floor Of The Valley Road
- Zion Observation Point
- Zion-mt. Carmel Highway
- Canyon Overlook Trail
- Kolob Canyons
- Weeping Rock Trail
- Emerald Pools
- Zion Canyon Visitor Center
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near The Narrows
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Angels Landing
- Cheap Hotels Near Floor Of The Valley Road
- Budget Hotels Near Zion Observation Point
- Cheap Hotels Near Zion-mt. Carmel Highway
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Canyon Overlook Trail
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kolob Canyons
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Weeping Rock Trail
- Luxury Hotels Near Emerald Pools
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Zion Canyon Visitor Center
- City Tripplans
- 16 Day Trip to United States from London
- 1 Day Trip to coronado
- 5 Days Trip to coronado
- 4 Day Trip to Coronado from Phoenix
- Trip to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Death Valley National Park, Malibu, Palm Springs
- 4 Days Trip to coronado
- 7 Days Trip to coronado
- 6 Days Trip to coronado
- 37 Day Trip to United States from Stockton
- Trip to Las Vegas, San Diego, Coronado, Grand Canyon National Park