Best Time To Visit Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi has a humid subtropical climate with the summers being hot and the winters mild, and lasting for a short duration. The area is very windy, with the winds reaching speeds of more than 50 kilometers per hour.
- Winter: The winter season lasts from November to February and the temperature is mildly cool throughout.
- Spring: During the months of March to April the temperature warms up a little.
- Summer: Summer lasts from June to August, and the weather is usually quite hot.
- Autumn: September to October sees the majority of the rainfall and the weather is very pleasant during this period.
The best time to visit Corpus Christi is during the months of September and October. The weather is very pleasant and accommodation at hotels is quite affordable due to relative less rush.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Corpus Christi is 1113.31 mm in August.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Corpus Christi is January.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Corpus Christi is March.
Least humid month in Corpus Christi is October.
- Best time to visit Selena Memorial Statue in Corpus Christi
- Best time to visit Uss Lexington in Corpus Christi
- Best time to visit P.f. Chang's in Corpus Christi