How to Reach Corralejo
- By Air – There are no airports in Corralejo. Hence, direct flights to Corralejo are not available. Fuerteventura airport has flights connecting to important destinations of Europe. From there you can get bus to reach Corralejo.
- By Bus – Bus station located on Avenida Juan Carlos can take you to your hotel located in Corralejo. However, you need to change it at Puerto del Rosario as direct bus connecting to the town is not available.
- By Boat – Puerto del Rosario ferries connecting all Canary islands are available on regular basis. Hence, you can take ferry from Lanzarote to reach Corralejo.
- By Car – cars on hire in Corralejo are also there as buses are not the best convenient option.
The best way to explore Corralejo is to hire a car. You can travel into all the lanes and streets of the island. Moreover, parking is also an easy option out here. So, travelling in a car is not at all difficult over here.
- By Taxi – if driving is not your forte, hire a taxi. The drivers don’t charge any nasty fare. So, there is less chance of getting cheated.
- By Bus – connectivity of buses to major towns are available.
- Ferry – pleasure ferries, cruises are available exclusively for tourists to enjoy their tour.