Zani PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: Via Santo Stefano, 56, 40125 Bologna BO, Italy Map
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture
One of the oldest renaissance architectural style palaces, Palazzo Zani is one of the oldest attractions of Bologna. It is named after Marc Antonio Zani who commissioned the construction of this palace. It was made by the architect Floriano Ambrosini and was built in the year 1594. The facade and the has beautiful artworks from extremely famous artists of the time. There are also various frescoes in the palace which accentuate the beauty of the palace.
How to Reach Zani Palace
- Take a bus to Garganelli.
- Zani Palace Address: Via Santo Stefano, 56, 40125 Bologna BO, Italy
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!