Molino De Inca, Jardin Botanico
About Molino De Inca, Jardin Botanico, Torremolinos
Overview of Molino De Inca, Jardin Botanico
Welcome to the page of Molino De Inca, Jardin Botanico. This is a place of interest in the city of Torremolinos in Spain. Molino De Inca, Jardin Botanico is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
Important attractions of the city include El Gato Lounge, Aqualand Torremolinos, Calle San Miguel, Crocodile Park and Parque La Bateria Or Battery Park. You can also discover other things to do in Torremolinos on TripHobo.
More about Torremolinos
Try the best Torremolinos trip planner to visit this Molino De Inca, Jardin Botanico as well as many others.
Your worry of where to stay in Torremolinos is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Torremolinos like Apartamentos Bajondillo, Apartamentos La Nogalera and Hotel Ritual Torremolinos- Adults Only.
Getting around Molino De Inca, Jardin Botanico, Torremolinos
The most preferred mode of transport is Bus from Isabel Manoja II. The transit will take around 3 minutes, covering a distance of 1.14 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 1.Taxi
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 3.62 Kilometre costing EUR 6 and the duration of the trip will be 6 minutes.Walk
You can reach El Gato Lounge on foot. The distance is 2.36 Kilometre and it will take around 28 minutes.
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 1 minutes, covering a distance of 0.47 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 1.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 0.47 Kilometre and it will take around 6 minutes.
It is recommended to take Bus from Isabel Manoja II, which will cost you roughly EUR 1, taking around 2 minutes. The distance between the two points is 0.7 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 2.95 Kilometre, costing around EUR 5. The duration of the trip is 5 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 1.64 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 20 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Molino De Inca, Jardin Botanico, Torremolinos
Silence, peace. Water flowing. The entrance it's only 1e and it's very close to the Crocodile Park. It's like paradise. When you love walking you may walk over there. Its take approximately 30 min from train station (1,6 km one way). You must walk over field, but there is a path and it is safe.
Absolutely stunning gardens. Hands down, the best part of my visit to Torremolinos. Must visit!
Cheap entrance lovely tranquil place to walk around with well maintained gardens, fountains and a selection of birds
Very well laid out , well kept botanical garden , with a huge variety of Palm trees. Only downside is the lack of a cafeteria on the premises. That would make the visitmore enjoyable.
Great placed to go for a stroll. Very picturesque. Although the birds are well kept it v is always sad to see caged animals.
- Other Attractions
- Uppsala Domkyrka
- Gardsjo Algpark
- Skokloster Castle
- Botanical Gardens
- Linnaeus Garden And Museum Or Linnetradgarden
- Uppsala Castle
- Abergs Museum
- Old Uppsala Train Station
- Gronso Slott
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Uppsala Domkyrka
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gardsjo Algpark
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museum Gustavianum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Skokloster Castle
- Budget Hotels Near Botanical Gardens
- Cheap Hotels Near Linnaeus Garden And Museum Or Linnetradgarden
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Uppsala Castle
- Budget Hotels Near Abergs Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Old Uppsala Train Station
- Cheap Hotels Near Gronso Slott
- City Tripplans
- Torremolinos Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Torremolinos from Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Itinerary 7 Days
- Torremolinos Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Torremolinos from Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Itinerary 2 Days
- Torremolinos Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Torremolinos from Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Torremolinos from Torremolinos