Courtenay & District Museum & Archives6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 207 4th St, Courtenay, BC V9N 1G7, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2503340686
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Does it sound strange that you can have a look at the fossil and can travel 80 million years back in time? Indeed, it does. But at this museum you will see all this happening. The paleontology exhibits will blow away your mind. The interpretation of each of the exhibits in the museum is appropriate and up to the mark. The history of the Comox Valley is depicted in the best possible way. The wonderful way in which art and information has been blended to showcase enriching biological and human history is worth appreciation. Go ahead for a unique experience.
More about Courtenay
Use Courtenay trip planner to visit Courtenay & District Museum & Archives and many others to your visit.
You can add cozy hotels in Courtenay like Beach Garden, Port Augusta Inn and Old House Hotel & Spa.
Create your own Courtenay vacation packages or choose from the ones made by travel experts. Also explore the best ways for how to reach Courtenay.
How to Reach Courtenay & District Museum & Archives
- Bus 1,2,3,7,8,10,14 to stop-Eastbound 2nd St at Duncan
- Courtenay & District Museum & Archives Address: 207 4th St, Courtenay, BC V9N 1G7, Canada
- Courtenay & District Museum & Archives Contact Number: +1-2503340686
- Courtenay & District Museum & Archives Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!