Lewis Park7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Courtenay, BC V9N 3P5, Canada Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2503385371
- Tags: Waterfront, Park, Family And Kids
The Lewis Park is a beautiful riverfront park that offers various recreational options and thereby attracts a lot of people from far and wide. At this well-maintained park, you would be able to find a skate park, baseball diamonds, tennis courts, horseshoe pits, paved walking paths, athletic fields and more. Summer events are organised here which are a fun and a lively affair. During the summers, you would also find a lot of people chilling by the side of the river. The park allows you to bring your furry friend along so that they too can have their share of fun. Take a stroll along the river’s edge, indulge in some sports activities or simply sit back and enjoy the beautiful view at the Lewis Park.
How to Reach Lewis Park
- Buses 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 99 to stop : Southbound Old Island at Puntledge
- Buses 3, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 99 to stop : Northbound 70 block 5th St
- Lewis Park Address: Courtenay, BC V9N 3P5, Canada
- Lewis Park Contact Number: +1-2503385371
- Lewis Park Timing: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!