War Memorial Park289 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kenilworth Road, Coventry CV3 6PT United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +44 -2476675415
- Tags: Park, War Memorial, Family And Kids
War Memorial Park was established in 1921 in Coventry, UK. The War Memorial Monument is dedicated to the 2,587 people from Coventry who lost their lives fighting in the World War II. The park is spread over a large expanse of 48.5 hectares. The land was formerly owned by the Gregory-Hood family, the Lords of Styvechale Manor. The park boasts of a number of facilities. Some of them are football pitches, skate board area, tennis court, play area and bowling greens. It also has a small aviary, and a variety of shrubberies. The main attraction of this park is its lush green open fields. It also serves as the venue for many annual festivals.
How to Reach War Memorial Park
- Buses 9, 9A, 9S, 539, 580 to stop- War Memorial Park
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Coventry before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Coventry and book an accommodation of your choice.
- War Memorial Park Address: Kenilworth Road, Coventry CV3 6PT United Kingdom
- War Memorial Park Contact Number: +44 -2476675415
- War Memorial Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!