Florida Caverns State Park22 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3345 Caverns Rd, Marianna, FL 32446, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8504821228
- Tags: Cave, Park, Wildlife Park, Camp, Hiking Trail, Golf Course, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site , Boating, Fishing, Adults
You can plan a holiday in the Florida Caverns State Park. It is primarily a protected place where tourists can enjoy their time perfectly. Natural features like air-filled limestone caves, flowstones, stalactites and stalagmites are the main attractions of this tourist spot. But this geologically enriched place is known for its wildlife, natural beauty and archeologically important zones also. Species like salamanders, blind crayfish, and bats can be seen here regularly. On the waterbed of the park, people take pleasure of activities like fishing and boating. In this charming and multifaceted park, you can suitably enjoy horseback riding, hiking, and camping. The Florida Caverns State Park boasts an outstanding 9-hole golf course as well.
How to Reach Florida Caverns State Park
- Rented car / taxi
- Florida Caverns State Park Address: 3345 Caverns Rd, Marianna, FL 32446, USA, United States
- Florida Caverns State Park Contact Number: +1-8504821228
- Florida Caverns State Park Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Marianna include Florida Caverns State Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
87.5% of people start their Florida Caverns State Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Florida Caverns State Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Florida Caverns State Park
People normally also visit Caverns Golf Course while planning their trip to Florida Caverns State Park.
Florida Caverns State Park Reviews & Ratings
How much does it cost to get in the park and tour the cavesAnswer Report Abuse
How much does it costAnswer Report Abuse