Canadian Museum Of Rail Travel2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 57 Van Horne St S, Cranbrook, BC V1C 1Y7, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2504893918
- Tags: Hotel, Museums, Architecture
The Canadian Museum of Rail Travel or popularly known as the Trains Deluxe museum was established in 1977 and houses the old school commuter trains in its Deluxe Hotels on Wheels. The trains of 1836 to 1936 and many other eras are depicted through their collection. And theses let the visitors a clear insight of the railway system back then. The Deluxe Railway Hotel Architecture is also a matter of interest. The exhibits include the Pacific Express, Trans Canada Limited, Chinook, Royal Alexandra Hall and the Soo-Spokane Train Deluxe. You will also love to see the trains arriving at the siding track at the backside of the Canadian Museum of Rail Travel.
How to Reach Canadian Museum Of Rail Travel
- Buses 3, 7, 20 to stop - Westbound 1st St S at 8th Ave S
- Buses 3, 20 to stop - Westbound 1st St S at 8th Ave S
- Canadian Museum Of Rail Travel Address: 57 Van Horne St S, Cranbrook, BC V1C 1Y7, Canada
- Canadian Museum Of Rail Travel Contact Number: +1-2504893918
- Canadian Museum Of Rail Travel Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!