About Rhodes On The Pawtuxet Inc, Cranston
Rhodes-on-the Pawtuxet is a historic recreational complex at Rhodes Place, on the Pawtuxet River in Cranston, Rhode Island. Originally consisting of a series of buildings, including a stateroom, pavilion, and waterfront facilities, today only a ballroom and gazebo survive. The ballroom is a Classical Revival building designed by architects John F. O'Malley and Harry A. Lewis and built in 1915, after the entire complex, except for the stateroom and gazebo, was destroyed by fire. The stateroom burned in 1977. The gazebo was built c. 1880, and has long been a local landmark, with trademark Queen Anne scrollwork and turned corner posts. These surviving structures were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.Wikipedia
Overview of Rhodes On The Pawtuxet Inc
On your visit to Cranston, consider visiting Rhodes On The Pawtuxet Inc. Missed by most of the visitors, Rhodes On The Pawtuxet Inc is unique in its own way.
More about Cranston
Create a flawless plan, make use of Cranston trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Hotel Dolce Villa, Americas Best Value Inn Providence-north Scituate, Rodeway Inn Airport and Providence Biltmore Curio Collection By Hilton will meet your requirement of where to stay in Cranston.
Share your experience - Rate Rhodes On The Pawtuxet Inc, Cranston
Good venue for large groups. Easy one stop fundraising or big wedding or party. Facility is aged and could use some updating
went here for a work event. great location and amazing customer support. the food was great too
Beautiful huge venue with all hardwood floors, balconies, and large rest rooms. Great food by in-house caterer.
Historical pleasantly quiet area.
Beautiful event space. I enjoy coming here for formal events.
- Other Attractions
- Akaka Falls State Park
- Liliuokalani Park And Gardens
- Richardson Beach Park
- Coconut Island
- Pepeekeo Scenic Drive
- Pacific Tsunami Museum
- Kaumana Caves Co Park
- Imiloa Astronomy Center Of Hawaii
- Hilo Tropical Gardens
- Pana'ewa Rainforest Zoo
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 5 Star Hotels Near Akaka Falls State Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Liliuokalani Park And Gardens
- Hotels Near Richardson Beach Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Coconut Island
- Budget Hotels Near Pepeekeo Scenic Drive
- 5 Star Hotels Near Pacific Tsunami Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Kaumana Caves Co Park
- Hotels Near Imiloa Astronomy Center Of Hawaii
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hilo Tropical Gardens
- Luxury Hotels Near Pana'ewa Rainforest Zoo
- City Tripplans
- 4 Days Trip to cranston
- Trip to Cranston
- Trip to Cranston
- 6 Days Trip to cranston
- 2 Days Trip to cranston
- 5 Days Trip to cranston
- 1 Day Trip to cranston
- 3 Days Trip to cranston
- 3 Day Trip to Cranston from Warwick
- 6 Day Trip to New York City, Cranston, Concord from Batesville