Events and Festivals in Crete
- Heraklion Summer Arts Festival: Summer is a Great time to visit Crete. The Capital Hosts a vibrant festival full of music and art in July and September that is in itself worth a trip.
- Rethymno Renaissance Festival: This festival goes on from July to August and takes place in the cultural hub of crete; Rethimno. It is a very interesting look into the past and contemporary musical events take place everywhere.
- Shopping: Crete's a tourist place and opportunities abound to buy souvenirs, clothing, etc. all over the place. Don't be afraid to haggle.
- The only place of particular note is the Mediani Square market in Heraklion where you'll find herbs, spices and folk remedies galore.
Trip plans for Crete
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Crete
Crete Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Crete
Save 6%Knossos and Heraklion Day Tour from Rethimno2 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Discover the ancient Palace of Knossos and city of Heraklion while on this 9-hour full-day tour. Accompanied by a professiona...
Save 7%Adventure Tour and Private Speedboat to Spinalonga Island - 4x4 Excursion with Land RoverNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
You want them all ? Here it is: An adventure with the Land Rover and a private speed boat to Spinalonga Island to explore it....
Save 4%South Crete Preveli Beach and Kourtaliotiko Gorge 4x4 Adventure with LunchNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs
We all meet at Missiria in Rethymno city where after our safety information & guidance we get in the jeeps and the advent...
- Events & Festivals in Timpaki
- Events & Festivals in Agia Galini
- Events & Festivals in Fodele
- Events & Festivals in Archanes
- Events & Festivals in Plakias
- Events & Festivals in Kato Gouves