Lake Voulismeni1114 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lake Voulismeni, 721 00, Greece, Crete Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot
Surrounded by the gorgeous city of Agios Nikolaos, this city lake is an amazing attraction to visit in Crete and is sure to be one of the highlights of your trip. The best way to see this beauty is walking up the several steps of the bridge to get a lovely view from the top.
The lovely lake amidst the pretty little city with its tiny Greek houses and a long, lovely promenade make for a rare sight worth seeing. Sipping coffee in the cafes by day or having dinner in the charming restaurants at night this lake is a tourist attraction par excellence. The blue calm waters of the lake contrast the lovely city beautifully.
How to Reach Lake Voulismeni
- Kentriko KTEL Agiou Nikolaou
- La Casa
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Crete before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Crete and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lake Voulismeni Address: Lake Voulismeni, 721 00, Greece, Crete
- Lake Voulismeni Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Lake Voulismeni(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lake Voulismeni: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
39.96% of people who visit Crete include Lake Voulismeni in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35.17% of people start their Lake Voulismeni visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lake Voulismeni
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Voulismeni
People normally club together Spinalonga and Malia while planning their visit to Lake Voulismeni.