Indian Lake Park13 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 8183 WI-19, Cross Plains, WI 53528, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-6082463896
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
One of Dane County’s largest parks, the Indian Lake Park located on a hillside full of natural resources is a hotspot for those who seek a gateway to the tranquillity of pristine nature. The historic chapel built in 1857 can be accessed by hiking a winding trail to the hilltop where you will be stunned to behold the breath-taking view of the lake and the surrounding lush greenery. There is also a trail surrounding the lake, a favourite spot for dog owners as the dogs love to take a walk around the lake. Apart from these two trails, there are miles of cross country skiing trail and nature trails through the woodlands. While traversing through the woods, you will see a log cabin that acts as a warming house.
More about Cross Plains
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Cross Plains trip planner for the same.
Your worry of where to stay in Cross Plains is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Cross Plains like Americinn Madison West, Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/ Middleton Wi West and Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Madison West.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Cross Plains vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Cross Plains.
How to Reach Indian Lake Park
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Indian Lake Park Address: 8183 WI-19, Cross Plains, WI 53528, USA, United States
- Indian Lake Park Contact Number: +1-6082463896
- Time required to visit Indian Lake Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!