Crows Nest National Park11 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Three Mile Rd, Crows Nest QLD 4355, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-137468
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Nestled in the Darling Downs of Queensland, the Crows Nest National Park covers an area of 17.9 square kilometres along the Great Dividing Range. Granite boulders and domed outposts are the distinct features of the park. Open Eucalyptus forest dominates the area. The highlight of the park, however, is the 20 meters Crows Nest Falls that cascades through the granite boulders of the steep cliff and deposits into a limpid waterhole. The fall is rainwater fed and after the rain, the Crows Nest Creek water runs through the Eucalyptus laden forests. Hoop Pine, Weeping Bottlebrush, Swamp Mahogany and River She-Oaks are also abundant in the area. The Valley of Diamonds with glistening Felspars looks bewitching in sunlight. You can enjoy camping and birdwatching around the forest that has a record of ten rare and threatened species.
More about Crows Nest
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Crows Nest trip planner for the same.
Book perfect hotels in Crows Nest like Hotel Challis, Waldorf Woolloomooloo Waters Serviced Apartments and Macleay Hotel.
Draft the best Crows Nest vacation packages using ideal templates offered by TripHobo. Also explore how to reach Crows Nest on the go!
How to Reach Crows Nest National Park
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Crows Nest National Park Address: Three Mile Rd, Crows Nest QLD 4355, Australia
- Crows Nest National Park Contact Number: +61-137468
- Crows Nest National Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Crows Nest National Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!