About Travelodge, Croydon
Travelodge (formerly TraveLodge) refers to several hotel chains around the world. Current operations include: the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Spain, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and Asia. However, many of these are operated by independent companies who have no connection with the brand in other countries.Wikipedia
Overview of Travelodge
You are looking at travel information of Travelodge in Croydon. Travelodge is not the prime point of interest of Croydon. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
More about Croydon
Use Croydon trip planner to visit Travelodge and many others to your visit.
Fine Accommodation options like Lansdowne Hotel, Grand Sapphire Hotel & Banqueting, Hampton By Hilton London Croydon and Holiday Inn Express London Croydon will meet your requirement of where to stay in Croydon.
Share your experience - Rate Travelodge, Croydon
Very convenient for East Croydon station which is just around the corner. This is 20mins from Victoria. Very friendly staff greeted us on our arrival. Room was as you would expect for a Travelodge and was clean and tidy. I would recommend staying if you are looking for a good value room for the night in London.
Terrible location. Not easy to locate hotel premises in a car. Tricky location to stay. Excessive noise from outside as hotel is located in city centre. Corridors are smelly. Staff at front desk very nice and helpful. Breakfast is continental and value for money. Will not stay in this hotel. Rooms are bland and empty.
Easy Peasy. This hotel is so convenient. It has a central location and a really easy check-in and large size rooms. Would stay again.
Stayed before and was great, stayed a second time and not so great. Room had a can of red bull left in there after waiting 20 mins while the room was 'checked' to make sure it was ready. They had forgotten that my daughter would be sharing the room too. There wad painting being done on our corridor also which was causing it to smell.
Horrible room service cleaners as do t clean up after you. Went out today and came back and was still how I left it.
- Other Attractions
- Lake Lugano
- Parco Civico
- Monte San Salvatore
- Monte Bre
- Monte Tamaro
- Chiesa Di Santa Maria Degli Angeli
- Piazza Della Riforma
- Casino Lugano
- Museo Del Cioccolato Alprose
- Lido Comunale Di Lugano
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Lake Lugano
- Budget Hotels Near Parco Civico
- 5 Star Hotels Near Monte San Salvatore
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Monte Bre
- Hotels Near Monte Tamaro
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Chiesa Di Santa Maria Degli Angeli
- 5 Star Hotels Near Piazza Della Riforma
- Budget Hotels Near Casino Lugano
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museo Del Cioccolato Alprose
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lido Comunale Di Lugano
- City Tripplans
- Croydon Itinerary 5 Days
- Croydon Itinerary 4 Days
- Croydon Itinerary 6 Days
- Croydon Itinerary 1 Day
- Croydon Itinerary 3 Days
- Croydon Itinerary 2 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Croydon from Glasgow
- 9 Day Trip to Croydon from New York City
- 10 Day Trip to Chelmsford, Luton, Southend-on-sea from Zaragoza
- 3 Day Trip to Croydon from Central District Police Service Centre