Cap De La Chevre, CrozonCurrently Open
- Address: 29160 Crozon, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Waterfront, View Point, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Nature
About Cap De La Chevre, Crozon
Breathe in the fresh air while you hike the rocky path formed through the misty waters. The climb is a bit steep but isn’t all that difficult and is actually quite peaceful as it take your up a scenic mountain. This hike is exceptionally great as you’re walking a path between land and water. Once you reach the top you enjoy the serene beauty and breathtaking views of the sea.
Cap De La Chevre Information
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- Carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Watch your footsteps so you don’t trip over small rocks.
How To reach Cap De La Chevre by Public Transport
- Hire a car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Crozon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Crozon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cap De La Chevre
95% of people who visit Crozon include Cap De La Chevre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
69.79% of people start their Cap De La Chevre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cap De La Chevre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cap De La Chevre
Cap De La Chevre, Crozon Reviews
All QuestionsCap de la chevre
- Tourist Attractions Around the World
- Embassy Suites San Diego Bay - Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Lax/el Segundo
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco-oakland Bay Bridge
- Crater Lake National Park
- C&o Trattoria
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Lake Buena Vista - Orlando
- Avis Car Rental
- Scuola Grande Di San Teodoro
- Cimitero Di San Michele
- Santa Maria Della Pieta And Ospedale Della Pieta