Peninsula Le Labyrinthe, Crozon
About Peninsula Le Labyrinthe, Crozon
Peninsula Le Labyrinthe, Crozon - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Menez Kerbasguen, 29160 Crozon, France
Ticket Price: 8 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Peninsula le Labyrinthe is a giant maze in which you’re bound to get lost. The maze design and story change every year and that’s the true fun of the place. You’d never get bored of visiting here over and over again. The Peninsula le Labyrinthe is an ideal attraction for families especially for kids. The game is pretty challenging and eats up a couple of hours interestingly.
Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Information
- Carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Wear sunscreen.
Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Ticket Prices
- Children from 5 years: € 7
- Adult: € 8
- Families (2 adults + 2 children): € 7 / person
- Group rate from 15 people: € 6 / person
Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Opening and Closing Hours
- Winter school holidays all areas: every day 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Holidays February and All Saints: every day from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Outside school holidays: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How To reach Peninsula Le Labyrinthe by Public Transport
- Hire a car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Crozon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Crozon and book an accommodation of your choice.