Peninsula Le LabyrintheCurrently Closed
- Address: Menez Kerbasguen, 29160 Crozon, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-298262534
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Games
Peninsula Le Labyrinthe - Review
Peninsula le Labyrinthe is a giant maze in which you’re bound to get lost. The maze design and story change every year and that’s the true fun of the place. You’d never get bored of visiting here over and over again. The Peninsula le Labyrinthe is an ideal attraction for families especially for kids. The game is pretty challenging and eats up a couple of hours interestingly.
Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Information
- Carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Wear sunscreen.
Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Ticket Prices
- Children from 5 years: € 7
- Adult: € 8
- Families (2 adults + 2 children): € 7 / person
- Group rate from 15 people: € 6 / person
Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Hours
- Winter school holidays all areas: every day 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Holidays February and All Saints: every day from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Outside school holidays: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How To reach Peninsula Le Labyrinthe by Public Transport
- Hire a car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Crozon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Crozon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Peninsula Le Labyrinthe
95% of people who visit Crozon include Peninsula Le Labyrinthe in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
60% of people start their Peninsula Le Labyrinthe visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Peninsula Le Labyrinthe
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Peninsula Le Labyrinthe