Peninsula Le LabyrintheCurrently Open
- Address: la Pointe de, Rue de Dinan, 29160 Crozon, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-298262534
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids
Peninsula le Labyrinthe is a giant maze in which you’re bound to get lost. The maze design and story change every year and that’s the true fun of the place. You’d never get bored of visiting here over and over again. The Peninsula le Labyrinthe is an ideal attraction for families especially for kids. The game is pretty challenging and eats up a couple of hours interestingly.
Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Travel Tips
- Carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Wear sunscreen.
Entrance Ticket Details For Peninsula Le Labyrinthe
- Children from 5 years: € 7
- Adult: € 8
- Families (2 adults + 2 children): € 7 / person
- Group rate from 15 people: € 6 / person
Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Hours
- Winter school holidays all areas: every day 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Holidays February and All Saints: every day from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Outside school holidays: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How to Reach Peninsula Le Labyrinthe
- Hire a car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Crozon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Crozon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Address: la Pointe de, Rue de Dinan, 29160 Crozon, France
- Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Contact Number: +33-298262534
- Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Peninsula Le Labyrinthe Price: 8 EUR
- Best time to visit Peninsula Le Labyrinthe(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Peninsula Le Labyrinthe: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
59.49% of people who visit Crozon include Peninsula Le Labyrinthe in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
60% of people start their Peninsula Le Labyrinthe visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Peninsula Le Labyrinthe
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Peninsula Le Labyrinthe
People normally club together Maison Des Mineraux and Eglise Saint Pierre while planning their visit to Peninsula Le Labyrinthe.