Burrowa-pine Mountain National Park4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tintaldra VIC 3708, Australia, Cudgewa Map
- Phone: +61-131963
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
A lot of tourists wish to visit the Burrowa-Pine Mountain National Park, during their trip to Australia. This protected place offers picturesque natural beauty and covers a large area of 18,400 hectares. One of the prime features of this park is the Pine Mountain which happens to be one of the humongous monoliths of the country. Visiting this place, you can indulge in a lot of activities that are purely recreational. You and your amigos can enjoy hiking, camping and bushwalking apart from enjoying the vistas of the surrounding areas. You can also enjoy picnicking perfectly in this spot. If you are willing to camp here, make sure to carry plenty of drinking water as the Burrowa-Pine Mountain National Park does not offer drinking water facility.
How to Reach Burrowa-pine Mountain National Park
- Rented car / taxi
- Burrowa-pine Mountain National Park Address: Tintaldra VIC 3708, Australia, Cudgewa
- Burrowa-pine Mountain National Park Contact Number: +61-131963
- Time required to visit Burrowa-pine Mountain National Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!