Culebra Eco ToursCurrently Open
- Address: Culebra, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 787-9027928
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Tour, Entertainment, Adventure, Nature
Culebra Eco Tours - Review
The Culebra Eco tours along with the jet -ski tours are the only ones that take you on a voyage to explore the unseen parts of the island. Their main motive behind all this is to make people conscious about the natural treasures on this island. The tour takes you through the rich marine culture, some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, the greenery, the nature reserves and a lot more.
Apart from just these, you will also be able to halt at places and do snorkeling or swimming or just bask in the sun. It is thus an ultimate luxury vacation. The surrounding views are soothing and the sound of the water is extremely pleasing. It is highly recommended that you do not leave Culebra without trying this. The gliding turtles under your feet are just a not to miss experience.
Culebra Eco Tours Information
- A sunscreen, a towel, an extra set of clothes and a camera is a must.
- Snorkeling equipments are available for a nominal rent.
- It is expected that you will listen to the instructions of the guides.
- No one under the age of 18 yrs is allowed in this tour.
- The tour may get cancelled subject to unfavorable weather conditions.
How To reach Culebra Eco Tours by Public Transport
- The San Juan Isla Grande is the nearest airport.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Culebra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Culebra and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Culebra Eco Tours
95% of people who visit Culebra include Culebra Eco Tours in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
67.49% of people start their Culebra Eco Tours visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Culebra Eco Tours
78.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Culebra Eco Tours
Culebra Eco Tours Map
Culebra Eco Tours Trips
Culebra Eco Tours, Culebra Reviews
All QuestionsCulebra eco tours
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto